IT Head at SBS Global
Views:125 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
SBS Global - Finance System Architect - Finance Data Analysis (5-7 yrs)
Synergy Business Solution, looking for a candidate who has excellent command on SQL queries and Advance excel plus who can join in 15 days..
Roles - Dual Role: Reconciliation and Analytical role (Automation added advantage)
System knowledge: SAP Application (Mandatory), Database (SQL or MS ACCESS) Macro added Advantage Process improvement and Handling Huge data analysis
- 5 to 6 years of work experience
- Intercompany knowledge (Must).
- Excellent Communication (Presentation to Country BU heads Mandatory), Revenue Recognition, Reconciliation knowledge (AR, Cost of Sales, Month end Closure, GL preparation, Analytical skills, Business knowledge).
- Individual to contribute / Handle Knowledge transfer (Remote), system IT Testing/Correction with IT support team, Update commentary high level Details, Compliance and Audit Queries, Billing, etc.
- Develop clear, concise, actionable insights and recommendations from multiple sources of structured and unstructured data.
- Develop best in class presentation and visualization templates for performance assessment, Partner with internal Technology teams to automate delivery of reports/insights to other teams on a regular basis.
- Work hands-on on various analytics problems and provide thought leadership on problems that we are working on.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and database management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to ask the right business questions and arrive at solutions using exploratory data analysis
- Knowledge of SAP would be added advantage
Here's what we're looking for (Soft Skills):
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- A multi-tasker who is able to fetch, analyse and comprehend data at the same time
- Ability to ensure that actionable are clearly marked out will be an added advantage
Your typical day will look like:
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Building statistical models around how different process or products are currently working and what changes can make them work better from a financial standpoint.
- Understanding gaps or leakages in the system and helping plug gaps.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Providing analysis of trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization
You will get a chance to work closely with the founders and the core team and a view of the overall business. If you enjoy working with data; can handle complex analysis and get a high from driving insights then this role is a perfect fit.
Qualifications: A bachelor's/PG degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or a similar field