Senior HR Recruiter at SBS Global
Views:32 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SBS Global - Business IT SOX Role (2-6 yrs)
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Identifies and evaluates risks and controls
- Executes Audit and investigations
- Documents work performed and conclusions reached in accordance with IAG's Global Audit Methodology.
- Draft finding and narratives
- Assist in regular progress meetings & exit meetings with Local Senior Management.
- Follow up of prior audit work to ensure new controls are in place and working as intended.
- As a global resource, participate in audit assignments as required in any location. Auditors may be required to travel up to 30% of the working year.
- Help in making oral and written presentations to management throughout and at the conclusion of the audit by discussing process and control deficiencies, recommending corrective actions and other suggestions for improvements in operations and/or reductions in costs.
The successful candidates should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CA, CMA or MIIA) and 2-5 years of experience in audit role.
- A general knowledge of and experience in Insurance operations (e.g. underwriting, claims, finance, etc.) or comparable industry experience is preferred.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of internal auditing standards and techniques as well as general accounting methods, principles and practices.
- Sound business knowledge of finance, covering IFRS, US GAAP, financial planning and analysis, tax and treasury, as well as an overall understanding of insurance / financial service business
- Participating in meetings and voicing concerns as well as suggestions for improvement, answering or escalating concerns and queries from clients or other stakeholders.
- Effectively managing the time by prioritizing urgent tasks and assisting the Manager as required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet deadlines and to ensure quality in every aspect of internal audit work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel in India and internationally.