Assistant Manager - HR at SBICAP Securities Ltd
Views:2593 Applications:638 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SBICAP Securities - Research Associate - Capital Goods (2-8 yrs)
- Interaction with industry experts, sector analysts and sourcing information from periodicals, financial news channels, specialist publications and other financial data sources etc
- Liaise with companies in order to gain information & understanding of company's accounts, fundamentals, future prospects, growth potential for future endeavours, industry performance etc in order to make suitable investment recommendations
- Develop research based reports across a gamut of sectors in order to aid the Fund Manager in developing a financial model for the company
- Analyze the reports to forecast future performance, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to the Fund Manager for effective investments in equity markets.
- Track and monitor market movements and trends, industry developments, quarterly and annual results and overall business performance of portfolio companies in order to analyze the impact of the same on industry wise fund performance and make appropriate recommendations to the Fund Manager for portfolio management
- Assist the Fund Manager to prepare and submit periodic reports as per pre-defined performance-tracking parameters such as analysis of the portfolio, performance of the fund etc.