SBI - Team Lead - Relationship Manager - Wealth Management Business Unit (8-13 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 28
Max : 40
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Pan India
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relationship management in wealth management.
- Experience as a Team Lead is preferred.
- Managing a team of Relationship Managers for the Wealth Management Business.
- Acquiring, nurturing, growing and strengthening relationship within the Affluent and HNI segment of clients in order to meet business objectives.
- Selling a range of Investment and Insurance Products to these customers in order to meet their financial planning, objectives and thus attaining the revenue objectives of the Wealth Management business.
- Focusing on increasing the Total Relationship Value (TRV) and Assets Under Management (AUM) of clies as per the business objectives.
Acquire HNI and Affluent Customers :
- Managing the team of Relationship Mangers and ensuring the team achieves its targets
- Ensuring compliance of guidelines, systems & procedures by the
- Relationship Manager team
- Allocation of leads and clients to appropriate team members
Deepen Relationships :
- Manage the customers of the Bank who are defined as Affluent/HNI clients
- Grow the CASA of this portfolio
- Selling Mortgages, credit cards and drive channel migration
- Acquire more customers from the same household
- Service these clients.
- Do a Financial Needs Analysis and Risk Profiling for the clients in the portfolio.
- Periodic Portfolio reviews for all clients.
- Selling investments, life insurance, general insurance and SIP.
- Ensure all clients have a CASA for routing their investments.
- Ensure all clients instructions are executed the same day
- Ensure 100% documentation of all transactions.
- Conduct branch Insurance & Investment seminars to spread financial awareness.
- Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there