SBI - SME Credit Analyst (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: FROM 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post : SME Credit Analyst
Grade : MMGS-III
Age as on 01.01.2020 :
Min : 25 Years
Max : 35 Years
Selection Procedure : Shortlisting & Interview
Place of Posting : Anywhere in India
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification (Compulsory):
- CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) /PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree (Two years full time regular course) from Recognized University/College.
Post Qualification Work Experience :
- Minimum 3 years of post basic qualification work experience as on 01.01.2020 in a Bank/NBFC/PSU/FIs/Credit Rating Agency.
- Post qualification experience in high value credit is must.
- Experience should be in appraisal/assessment of credit proposals of medium/large corporates.
Specific Skill as on 01.01.2020:
Analysis of Balance Sheet / Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up.
Job Profile & KRAs in Brief :
- Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned
- Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals
- Securing maximum marks for the AMT in Credit Audit in Pre-Sanction
- Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances for the AMT
- Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Other Income for the AMT
- Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals
- Ensuring ABS considered for the proposals are the same as filed with ROCs
- Ensuring achievement of satisfactory RAROC (Risk adjusted Return on Capital) for each unit in the AMT
KRAs Responsible for :
- Analysis and appraisal of credit proposal including Ad hoc facilities/structuring/rehabilitation proposals/any other type of business or general proposal pertaining to the unit.
- Ensuring timely/review/renewal of credit limits.
Pre- Sanction Stage :
- Ensuring compliance of KYC norms.
- Updation of periodical due diligence reports as per RBI guidelines.
- Obtaining data/information from customers for assessment and processing of the proposal.
- Interacting with key officials in the borrowing units for obtaining data/statements etc.
- Obtain and verify the legal search reports/ valuation reports for properties offered as Primary/Collateral securities.
- ROC Search at each sanction of the limits to the unit.
- Arranging for compilation/updation of opinion reports and CIRs.
- Undertaking pre-sanction visits.
- Appraising of credit proposals and CRA.
- Arranging for D & B/Credit Reports and their scrutiny, wherever required.
- Obtaining external credit ratings of the customers.
- Providing support to the Relationship Manager for making presentations of credit proposals to the Sanctioning Authorities.
- Credit related notes like RMD deviations/any other deviations, concession etc or non-business/proposals to competent authorities.
Post- Sanction Stage:
- Preparation of Arrangement letter and ensuring that all the terms and conditions of sanction have been incorporated therein.
- Attending consortium meetings with Relationship Manager, wherever necessary.
- Analysis of FFRs and other financial statements putting up to Relationship Manager and taking up issues/observation recorded, with the company.
- Rectifying irregularities pertaining to pre-sanction pointed out in various Credit Audit Reports.
- Attending to the credit related correspondence with internal and external agencies.
- Periodical review of TLs sanctioned on standalone basis.
- Periodical inspections as per the instructions of Relationship Manager.
- Tracking and monitoring important developments in the industries/activities in which the borrowers operate/have interests.
- Creation, maintenance and updation of account profile as per the format devised by the Relationship Manager/Branch Head/Bank.
- Monthly updation of pricing/concession to be prepared for verification/checking by Relationship Manager (And for submission to Concurrent Auditors).
- Credit Analyst who is a regular bank officer will perform the role of Service Officer in his absence.
- Preparation of outstanding issues/non-compliance with the terms of sanction in pre-sanction areas for each company and its updation, on resolution of the issues involved.
- Assisting Relationship Manager in preparation of Annual Action Plan.
- Any other job/task relating to dispensation or administration of credit or any other specific task of any nature arising out of business or administrative exigencies or even otherwise under instructions of Chief Manager/Relationship Manager/Branch Head.
The activities mentioned above are illustrative only and Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for all activities as directed by Relationship Manager/ Branch Head from time to time.
- Level of CASA Deposits
- Branch Credit Score
- Other Income(Branch)
- BG Income
- Forex Remuneration
- LC Income
- Operating Profit
- Level of Advances
- LC Opened(Volume)
- BG Opened(Volume)
- Forex Volume
- Gross Interest Income
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there