SBI - Risk Specialist - IND AS - Scale-III (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO-RMD/2020-21/21
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 18.09.2020 TO 08.10.2020
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post : Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III)
Grade : MMGS-III
Selection Process : Shortlisting and Interview
Age as on 01.04.2020 : 25-30 Years
Educational Qualifications (As on 30.06.2020) :
Basic Qualifications :
(i) Chartered Accountant (CA), or
(ii) CFA, or
(iii) MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent as full-time course from recognised institute, or
(iv) M.Sc. (Statistics)
Other qualification (Preferred) : Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by GARP
Profession Risk Managers by PRMIA
PGDBM from NIBM
Post Qualification Experience (As on 30.06.2020) :
4 Years relevant post qualification Risk related work experience in Credit risk and risk modelling in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ brokerage Firms
Specific skills Desired :
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal as well as written)
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- Analytical Thinking
- Experience in working on applications like Python, R, SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel.
Likely Place of Posting# - Mumbai (# The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.)
Job Profile & KRAs in brief :
Responsibilities & Functions:
- Defining significant increase in Credit Risk(SICR)
- Incorporating forward looking macro-economic factors in PD, LGD and EAD models
- Calculation of PIT PD and Lifetime PD for the entire loan portfolio
- Long run average Loss Given Default for the entire loan portfolio
- Monitoring of PD, LGD and EAD models on a quarterly basis.
- Validation of all the above models, redevelopment/ recalibration of the models based on validation results
- Incorporation of process note on ECL methodology for investments as per IND-AS and monitoring of ECL model on regular basis
Defining, effective interest rate(EIR) and the process to be adopted for the investment in the valuation manual.
- Bank RAROC
- Variance in risk exposure versus policy limits
- Value of loans structured and sold
- Number of breaches in adherence to regulatory policies
- Number of times there is a delay or error in risk reports
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well