SBI - Risk Specialist - Credit - Scale-III (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO-RMD/2020-21/21
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 18.09.2020 TO 08.10.2020
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post : Risk Specialist - Credit (Scale-III)
Grade : MMGS-III
Selection Process : Shortlisting and Interview
Age as on 01.04.2020 : 25-30 Years
Educational Qualifications (As on 30.06.2020) :
Basic Qualifications :
(i) Chartered Accountant (CA), or
(ii) CFA, or
(iii) MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent as full-time course from recognised institute, or
(iv) M.Sc. (Statistics)
Other qualification (Preferred) : Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by GARP
Profession Risk Managers by PRMIA
PGDBM from NIBM
Post Qualification Experience (As on 30.06.2020) :
4 Years relevant post qualification Risk related work experience in Credit risk and risk modelling in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms.
Specific skills Desired:
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal as well as written)
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- Analytical Thinking
- Experience in working on applications like Python, R, SPSS, SAS, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel.
Likely Place of Posting# - Mumbai (# The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.)
Job Profile & KRAs in brief :
Responsibilities & Functions:
- Monitoring the credit portfolio in terms of limits on concentration in quality, Geography, industry, product, maturity and large exposure aggregates
- Ensuring that adequate policies & systems are in place for identifying, measuring, mitigating, monitoring and controlling of Credit Risk in respect of Bank's credit
- To evolve Credit Risk Assessment (CRA)/ scoring models for various groups of borrowers
- To carry out Risk Components viz Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD) and Exposure At Default (EAD)
- To arrange for periodic review of credit risk related policies and dissemination of information. To analyse the credit portfolio of the Bank on various defined parameters. To identify and assess risk factors / concentrations and recommend remedial action
- To compute Credit Risk Premium (CRP) and advising the same to CPPD/ Business Groups for deciding interest rates
- Model Development, Review of Models, Rating transition study
- IRB project (Data collection from operating units, conducting workshops for Risk Raters, Coordinating with EDW for loading data in RDM and capital computation)
- Credit Risk Modelling and validation
- Variance in risk exposure versus policy limits
- Number of breaches in adherence to regulatory policies
- Number of times there is a delay or error in risk reports
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.