SBI - Relationship Manager - Wealth Management Business Unit (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Relationship Manager
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Relationship Manager
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 23
Max : 35
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Pan India
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public/Private/Foreign Banks/Broking/Security Firms.
- The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients (having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs.20.00 lakh.
- Acquiring, nurturing, growing and strengthening relationship within the Affluent and HNI segment of clients in order to meet business objectives.
- Selling a range of Investment and Insurance Products to clients in order to meet their financial planning and thus attaining the revenue objectives of the Wealth Management business.
- Focusing on increasing the Total Relationship Value (TRV) and Assets Under Management (AUM) of clients as per the business objectives.
- Acquire HNI and Affluent Customers
- Manage the customers of the branch who are defined as Affluent/HNI clients.
- Grow the CASA of this portfolio.
- Selling, Mortgages, credit cards and drive channel migration
- Acquire more customers from the same household and Service these clients.
Wealth Management :
- Do a Financial Needs Analysis and Risk Profiling for the clients in the Portfolio.
- Periodic Portfolio reviews for all clients.
- Selling investments, Life Insurance, General Insurance and SIP.
- Ensure all customers have a CASA for routing their investments
- Ensure AMFI, IRDA and NISM certification
- Ensure all clients instructions are executed the same day
- Ensure 100% documentation of all transactions.
- Conduct branch Insurance & Investment seminars to spread financial awareness
- Any other matter, as may be entrusted by the Bank from time to time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there