SBI - Project Development Manager - Digital Initiatives - Agriculture/International Banking/Retail/Corporate Banking (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR & CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO : CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees : from 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019
- State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) - Agriculture/ International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking
Grade : MMGSIII
Regular/ Contractual : Regular
Age as on 01.12.18 :
Min : 25 Yrs
Max : 35 Yrs
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.12.2018) :
- Candidate should have a minimum qualification of B.E in Computer Science/Information Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized University.
- Preference will be given to MBA or equivalent degree from recognized University/Institution.
Post qualification Experience (As on 01.12.2018) :
Essential Experience : Post qualification experience of minimum 4 years in relevant work in Bank/PSU/Corporate (any combination)
Preferred Experience : Candidates having experience in data validation, analysis and reporting to Top Management will be preferred.
Specific skills : Good Analytical Skills
Likely place of posting : Mumbai or any other Centre at the discretion of the Bank.
Job Profile :
- Identify and prioritize of core product/ processes to redesign for relevant Business Unit.
- Identify potential staff redeployment and cost savings from redesign of prioritized processes.
- Responsible for revised process approval in coordination with Business Unit.
- Responsible for SOPs for revised processes
- Revise processes based on on-ground- feedback from Managers.
- Responsible for achievements of desired sales targets from launch of re-imagined customer journeys and products from Business Unit.
Identify, prioritize and redesign core product/ processes to redesign for relevant BU.
- Responsible for revised process approval in coordination with BU's.
- Monitoring, tracking and organizing of all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new product
- Responsible for collating the on-ground- feedback from the stakeholders.
- Responsible for achieving cost savings targets from the digital transformation.
- Achievements of targets for redeployment and staff from service to sales.
- Responsible for design, development and execution of new products in assigned categories in coordination with vendor/technical teams.
- Responsible for achieving manpower re-deployment targets from the digital transformation.
- Achievement of desired sales targets from launch of re-imagined customer journeys and products from Business units.
- Accurately complete item set up requirements and all related documents; communicate to procurement, quality department,marketing and sales.
- Work to ensure product specifications are precise and up-to-date then communicate to concerned departments
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications teams on the launch of new products launch programs on assigned categories.
- Understand competitive marketplace for assigned categories and document competitive cross-references.
- Responsible for achieving P&L targets from the digital transformation.
- Responsible for streamlining the process on regular interval to face the competitive market.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Engineering team management to adjust priorities and clarify features