SBI - Project Development Manager - Banking Technology - Wealth Management Business Unit - Contractual Role (4-9 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Project Development Manager (Technology)
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Project Development Manager (Technology)
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 25
Max : 40
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
- MBA/MMS/PGDM/M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech from Government recognized University or Institution.
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Minimum 4 years experience in banking technology preferably in a business function.
- Managing relationships with the technology partners.
- Understanding and communicating business requirements to the IT team and technology partners
- Working closely with the Bank IT teams to ensure timely delivery of developments.
- Co-ordinating with various Bank IT teams and business teams for new developments integrations or bug-fixes in existing Bank platforms.
- Creating and documenting operating manuals for technology interfaces at user level.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there