SBI - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 23.06.2020 To 13.07.2020
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Product Manager
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Product Manager
Grade : MMGS-III
Selection Procedure : Short listing & Interview
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification (Compulsory):
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics from recognized University/Institutions
- Preference will be given to candidate with MBA from recognized University/ Institution.
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience :
Minimum 5 years' post basic qualification experience as on 01.01.2020 as a product owner in the financial services space.
Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 01.01.2020:
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail"
- Defining the vision for the garage and individual journeys
- Collecting the business requirements from different sources, synthesizing and communicating the same to the tech team
- Leading the garage to design the re-imagined process and review the BRS
- Writing requisite notes and getting approvals from relevant authorities and committees (e.g. approach note, PIC note, CPPC approval)
- Co-ordinating with stakeholders across Business units (e.g. business teams, risk, legal, compliance, IT etc.)
- Co-ordinating with stakeholders in the tech team to ensure a timely delivery of the journey
- Driving business for the developed and launched journeys by designing the strategy to drive adoption for respective journeys
- Co-ordinating with circle and region level stakeholders to implement plan for driving adoption and business
- Creating and sharing trackers with weekly deliverables to all stakeholders to create transparency about deliverables and progress
- Identify, prioritize and redesign core product/ processes for relevant BU.
- Responsible for revised process approval in coordination with BU's.
- Monitoring, tracking and organizing of all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new product
- Responsible for collating the - on-ground- feedback from the stakeholders.
- Responsible for achieving cost savings targets from the digital transformation.
- Achievements of targets for redeployment and staff from service to sales.
- Responsible for design, development and execution of new products in assigned categories in coordination with vendor/technical teams
- Responsible for achieving manpower re-deployment targets from the digital transformation.
- Achievement of desired sales targets from launch of re-imagined customer journeys and products from Business units.
- Accurately complete item set up requirements and all related documents; communicate to procurement, quality department, marketing and sales.
- Work to ensure that product specifications are precise and up-to-date and then communicate to concerned departments
- Coordinate with Marketing & Communications teams on new products launch programs on assigned categories.
- Understand competitive marketplace for assigned categories and document competitive cross references.
- Responsible for achieving P&L targets from the digital transformation.
- Responsible for streamlining the process on regular interval to face the competitive market.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Engineering team management to adjust priorities and clarify features.
- Any other work as entrusted by the Controller/Supervisor"
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there