SBI - Probationary Officers (0-5 yrs)
Recruitment Of Probationary Officers
Advertisement No: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12
Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees: From 14.11.2020 To 04.12.2020
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
1. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
2. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date (04.12.2020) for payment of fee.
3. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates. No separate intimation/ advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/ update.
- Prospective candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2020):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online.
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Selection criteria for Phase-III: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e. no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well