SBI - Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship - State Bank Institute of Leadership (3-8 yrs)
TWO YEAR POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PDRF/ 2020-21/24
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : FROM 18.09.2020 TO 08.10.2020
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH ENCLOSURES AT STATE BANK OF INDIA, CRPD, CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI: 15.10.2020
- State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian Citizen for Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Age (yrs.) As on 31.07.2020 : max 40 years
Contract Period : 2 years (subject to satisfactory performance)
Renewal : No
Selection Process : Shortlisting and Interview with presentation.
Educational Qualification (As on 31.07.2020) :
- Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
Other Qualification(Preferred) :
- Applicant should have made outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publications of papers/articles in leading, high impact A- Category journals will be given 1st preference.
Specific Skills : Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills.
Post Qualification Experience (As on 31.07.2020) : Minimum 3 years - Post Qualification experience in Teaching/Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
Likely place of operation : State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata
ROLES/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to research activity at the Institute as under :
- The Threshold amount of output expected from PDRFs would be at least five publications which should include two international journal papers (one of which must be of A category) and two conference papers based on their fellowship.
- The PDRFs will also carry out external consultancy work/project on behalf of the bank (self-marketed or bank nominated).
- The PDRFs will have to submit a quarterly progress report to a Performance Review Committee (PRC) comprising of Chief General Manager & Head (STU), Group Chief Economic Advisor (GCEA) and Dean, SBIL.
- The PDRFs may also be called upon to design and roll out Executive Development/ other programmes dealing with topics of contemporary relevance.
- The services of PDRFs may be utilized by the Bank for academic assistance including research assistance, teaching and handling of tutorials.
- The PDRFs will carry out all other responsibilities assigned from time to time by the Bank.
KRAs : Research work in the areas relating to BFSI sector
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.