SBI - Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics Role - Central Research Team - Wealth Management Business Unit (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 30
Max : 40
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
MBA/PGDM/Post graduation in Statistics/ Data Analytics from Government recognized University or Institution.
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Fixed Income Research/ MF Research/ Equity and Derivative Research/ Portfolio Analytics in Wealth Management Firm/ Bank/ Equity Broking Firm/ AMC.
- The portfolio analyst would work closely with Product & Research Head and conduct performance monitoring of portfolios held by the various customers, liaison with Market data Aggregators and Research providers.
- Creation of asset allocations and model portfolios for risk profiles.
- Performance monitoring of portfolios held by the various customers.
- Liaison with other departments and outside agencies to have best in class technology driven solutions to provide advisory.
- Single point of contact for all data requirements pertaining to Wealth Management Business.
- Data analytics / Big Data analytics to support sales team for sales strategy formulation.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there