SBI Mutual Fund - Project Manager - Infrastructure & Security (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
This role is responsible and accountable for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping, and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on the execution of deliverables.
Open Positions : 1
Mandatory Skills : Project Management, ISO, Six Sigma
Location : Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of Infrastructure & Technology Security projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situations, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines, and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, Infosec, digital technology solutions, service delivery, and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, and defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assigns and monitors work of project team providing technical and analytical support and direction.
- Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
- May include customizing base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other SBIMF or third-party products, or consulting projects and engagements.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in SBIMF and/or in client organizations.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage a specific project that has a distinct beginning and end. Selects develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement, and recommends and implements solutions.
- May work at client sites from time to time requiring some travel.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Education/Qualifications : Post Graduate
Experience : 5 to 10 Years
Desired Skills : Project Management, ISO, CMM, Six sigma
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.