HR at SBI Mutual Fund
Views:739 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
SBI Mutual Fund - Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (5-15 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits
1. Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible to administer annual appraisal & annual increments cycle.
- Responsible for processing annual PLI
- Evaluate the current PLI policy in view of best practice across the industry.
- To maintain industry data on annual increment and incentive trends.
- Maintain the budget for employee costs and periodically review the same.
- Evaluate long-term incentive plans for employees.
- Responsible for the administration of the existing ESOP plan.
- Responsible for annual salary benchmarking survey.
- Work on the total reward & effective employee communication around the same.
- Work on the Compensation philosophy statement.
- Responsible for renewal of Mediclaim & Term life insurance.
- Evaluate existing employee benefits and their efficacy.
- Benchmark employee benefits programs across the industry and introduce best-in-class benefits programs for employees.
- Design and implement a strategy for effective communication of benefits.
- To ensure that all statutory requirements related to compensation are mth.
- Work on assignments like job evaluation, job sizing and productivity analysis etc.
- Responsible to assess implication of new wage code and its implementation ( if any)
- Review the PMS process to ensure that the process drives higher performance in the organization.
- Measure organization-level productivity and benchmark it with industry
- Improve employee satisfaction score on the PMS process.
- Develop various communication to improve awareness amongst employees regarding the PMS process.
- Ensure that employees and managers are trained for setting SMART Goals, assessment of goals and performance review discussion process.
3. HR Policy
- Review HR policies at regular intervals.
- Benchmark best practices across the industry and adopt those practices as per organization requirements.
- Ensure that all HR processes have defined SOPs
- Regular communication and awareness about HR policies to be done with employees.
4. HR Analytics & Data Management
- Prepare & present Compensation analysis and Dashboards.
- Prepare a template for Comp analytics.
- Detailed analysis of manpower cost and its comparison with other AMCs.
5. Projects / Process improvements
- Evaluate all existing processes of HR Ops to check their efficiency.
- Define TAT & quality level of HR delivery.
- Automation project in comp function
- Work on automation of employee queries on policy.