SBI - Manager - Retail Products (4-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/33
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer post on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee : From 22.01.2021 to 12.02.2021
Post : MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans)
Grade : MMGS-III
Age as on 31.08.2020 :
Min : 25 Years
Max : 35 Years
Selection Procedure : Shortlisting & Interview
Place of Posting # - Corporate Centre, Mumbai - (# Place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.)
Details of Educational Qualification/ Experience/Specific Skills :
Basic Qualification : Full time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in any stream.
- The Institute should be recognised / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible.
Preferred Qualification : Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience (As on 31.08.2020) :
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain ( Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans)
- Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be preferred.
Specific Skill Required :
- Product Development, Product Management, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills
Job Profile & KRAs :
Job Profile :
- To monitor the performance of the products being handled, track best practices in the industry and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors.
- To develop new products and review / modify existing product with a view to increase profitability of the Bank.
- To strategize and implement business and promotional activities.
- To manage day to day fuctioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans.
- To handle regulatory and security related issues related to the loan product.
- To liaise within various departments of the Bank to ensure smooth and timely rollout of products.
- To monitor, track and organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
- Manage the new product offerings from design to development to launch.
- Identify customer challenges and translate that into functional and technology requirements
- Build a customer and channel connect through direct interactions, informal surveys to gather insights
- Keep track of best practices in the industry and innovative offerings of the Competitors for retail loans
- Drive usage and revenue numbers through product initiatives.
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email
Selection Process : The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
Shortlisting : Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview : Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.