SBI - Manager - Products - Digital Payments/Cards (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/23
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 22.11.2022 TO 12.12.2022
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Banks website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post - Manager - Products - Digital Payments/Cards
Age As on 31.08.2022) - 28-35 years
Selection Process - Shortlisting cum interaction
Place of Posting - Mumbai
Basic qualification (As on 31/08/2022) :
i. B.E./B. Tech in any discipline, or
ii. MCA, or
iii. MBA/PGDM, or
iv. Equivalent as full time course from recognized institute (Minimum Percentage of Marks:60%)
EXPERIENCE AS ON 31/08/2022 : Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Card Industry/FinTech/Digital Payments in Banking/Financial Institutions/Acquiring/Issuance.
SPECIFIC SKILLS DESIRED :
- Technical skills pertaining to cards/digital payments
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal as well as written)
- Functional skills to handle digital projects across all existing platforms
- Analytical Thinking
- Experience in working in Digital Payments Systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications ,especially in MS Excel.
JOB PROFILE :
1. Managing new partnerships/tie-ups/alliances for Debit and prepaid cards
2. Analyzing market requirements in comparison with competitor products and arrange for product
review/innovation/improvement. Analyzing the requirements and creating and arranging for marketing campaigns in association with leading projects-online /offline and also with card networks-VISA, Mastercard, NPCI, to increase card spends and card activation.
3. Raising demands with SBIs IT Centre for custom integration, roll out new initiatives/features and their follow up till rollout.
4. Introduction of additional digital payment options for Debit Cards/FTC/PPI on Smart City Projects, co-Branded Cards, SBI FASTag ,Metro Projects, etc.
5. Managing Enterprise-wide Loyalty Rewards programme, Bharat Bill Payment System, Cheque Deposit Kiosks, Parliament House Project, etc.
6. Nodal Department for compliance of RBI directives on Harmonization of TAT for failed transactions.
7. Nodal Department for rollout of Online Dispute Resolutions(ODR) system
1. Identify business opportunities and align them into specific technical/software requirements.
2. Strategizing digital channels for generation of business by collaborating with channel partners, business and IT Departments.
3. Optimize acquisition costs and plug efficiency leakages by constantly innovating/refining the customer/merchant touchpoints.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well