SBI - Manager - Job Family & Succession Planning (7-12 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 06
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates).
Place of Posting - Mumbai (Bank reserves the right to post anywhere in India as per its requirement.)
Post: Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning)
Graduation in any stream as full-time course, AND MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent with Specialisation in HR as full time course (as on 01.02.2021)
Other Qualifications : Special Certifications, if any, in HR field is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 7 years experience (including internship, if any) in the field of Human Resource of working in Banks/ NBFCs (as on 01.02.2021). Experience in the subfields such as Succession Planning, Job Family, Decision Support Tool related to HRM will be preferred.
Specific Skills : Confident personality and good interpersonal skills. Strong communication and presentation skills and working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Building and adoption of best HR practices in the industry.
- Assist in Succession Planning exercise for the Top Executives.
- Providing support for identification of KRAs for Critical positions.
- Maintenance and updation of assignment records of the existing Top Executives with reference to their area of expertise.
- Assist in devising strategies for creating skill pool of officers for various Job Families.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.