SBI - Manager - History (6-10 yrs)
Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officer On Regular/Contract Basis
Advertisement No : CRPD/SCO/2021-22/03
Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees : From 13.04.2021 To 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Details Of Educational Qualification/ Other Qualifications/ Experience :
Educational Qualification :
- Basic Education Qualifications : Master of Arts (Economics) OR Masters of Arts (History) - Full time course with 60% marks (First class) or equivalent to First class as per university degree from UGC recognized universities / institutions.
- Other Professional Qualification Certifications (preferred) : (as on 01.01.2021) : Ph.D (Economics) OR Ph.D (History)
Work experience :
i. Minimum 6 years- experience
ii. Worked in teaching domain in History or Economics in UGC recognised universities/institutions OR Worked as historian in archives section of an organisation
Essential Experience :
- Must have published minimum 5 articles on General economics and banking in economic journals, newspapers etc.
Preferred experience :
- Published a book covering subjects related to Economics/ History
- Minimum 6 years- experience after completion of full-time post-graduation Course.
Job Profile/KRA's :
- To write and publish Bank's History in future.
- To provide write up to top management on historical events of the Bank and on various topics related to Bank's history.
- To collect the historically important documents of erstwhile Associate Banks from 7 Circles.
- Scanning / Micro-filming / preservation of records.
- Coordination with State Bank Archives and Museum in record Management.
- Prepare State Bank History Project Record Management Policy in coordination with State Bank Archives.
- Perform day to day routine works related to History Project.
- Timely completion of assigned task.
- Any other domain related task that may be assigned from time to time by OP & SP Deptt., Corporate Centre.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.