SBI - Manager - Data Scientist (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/22
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 18.09.2020 TO 08.10.2020
- State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following post of SCO.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post : Manager - Data Scientist
Grade : Regular - MMGS III
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Place of Posting : Navi Mumbai ( Bank reserves the right to transfer anywhere in India )
Educational Qualification (as on 30.06.2020) :
Basic Qualification :
- B. Tech// M Tech in Computer Science/IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
Other Preferred Qualification :
- MBA/PGDM with specialization in Finance and any certification in ML/AL/Natural Language Processing, Web Crawling and Neural Networks.
Experience (on 30.06.2020) :
- Minimum 5 years of overall (post basic education qualification) experience in related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Financial sector/Bank/ NBFC/Insurance/Investment firms
Specific Skills Required : (Preferred)
- Natural Language Processing, Web Crawling and Neural Networks
- Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence and parsing
- 2+ years experience with programming languages frequently used in data science(R/Python).
- Knowledge of Java would be a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud-based application/service development.
- 2+ years experience in Relational Databases OR any NoSQL databases including Graph databases.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a multi-cultural and geographically distributed product development team.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and demonstrating an exceptional drive towards delivery.
- Familiarity with developing models using semi structure as well as unstructured data.
- End to end experience from data extraction to modelling and its validation
- Experience of working in a project environment as a developer.
Job Profile :
- Implement Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence/ Natural Language Processing/ Parsing tools to improve the operational efficiency.
- Designing and implementation of Big data scalable workflow systems using Big Data Technologies
- Deliver new functionality for the internal production platform and the client delivery platform.
- Closely collaborate with Product Management, Business, Quality Assurance, Data Operation and IT Infrastructure
- Project on Advanced machine learning/Deep Learning/Big data/ Artificial Intelligence.
- Collaborate with Business, Data Operation and IT Infrastructure.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.