SBI - Manager - Credit Analyst (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR/CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO / 2021-22/01
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: From 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Nature of engagement - Regular
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Age (as on 01.12.2020) : Min - 28, Max - 35
Likely place of posting# Mumbai ( The place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India. )
Post Manager : Manager (Credit Analyst
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification: (As on 01.12.2015)
MBA/ Master's Degree in Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management or their equivalents OR Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant
Other Professional Qualification Preferred: (As on 01.12.2020) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program by the America based CFA Institute
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification essential work experience (as on 01.12.2020) in Credit related area in Supervisory Capacity in a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Financial Institution.
Preferred experience: Corporate Credit Analysis or Corporate Credit Syndications.
Specific skills required: Understanding of long-term credit appraisal process, Balance Sheet analysis, good marketing and communication skills.
- Scan the environment/ media, collecting the details of industry/ economy in which the borrowers operate.
- To analyze balance sheets, other project related information and carry out due diligence of credit proposals assigned.
- Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals.
- Submission of control reports after sanction of credit proposal by credit committees.
- To interact with finance teams of leading Indian Corporates.
- Keep a tab on latest developments and news in all major industries and look for new business opportunities.
- Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances
- To interact with credit and syndications team in various foreign branches of SBI.
- To facilitate documentation work for the credit sanctioned in co-ordination with foreign offices.
- Prepare Invite letter, information memorandum and presentations for syndication.
- Ensure timely disbursement of loans and booking of income.
- Follow-up with foreign branches for timely review of accounts
- Assisting our foreign branches for post sanction approvals.
- To attend to correspondence/ maintain liaison with internal and external agencies and extend support to Relationship Manager as required.
- Preparing credit growth or income related data for Performance reviews.
- Number of New loans booked (Non-Personal excluding Trade)
- Other Income (Income except Interest Income)
- Loan outstanding at the last day of the month
- Review/Renewal Completion
- Operating profit of the Branch/Country/ Region / IBG
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.