SBI - Manager - Credit Analyst (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 06
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates).
Place of Posting - Anywhere in India (Bank reserves the right to post anywhere in India as per its requirement.)
Post: Manager (Credit Analyst)
Graduation in any stream, AND MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM or their equivalent (with specialisation in Finance) as 2-year regular course.
Candidates having qualification of CA/ CFA/ ICWA (CMS) are also eligible to apply.
Minimum 3 years - Post Qualification experience (as on 01.01.2021) in Corporate/ SME Credit as an executive in Supervisory/ Management role in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/
- Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank OR a Public Sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company.
- Post-qualification experience in high value credit is a must. Experience should be in appraisal/ assessment of Credit proposals of Medium/ Large Corporates.
Specific Skills : Analysis of Balance sheet /Appraisal of Credit Proposal, Credit Monitoring & follow up.
- Number of proposals put up for sanction
- Turnaround Time
- Success rate in getting sanctions.
- Quality of credit appraisal and risk analysis.
- Quality of credit portfolio
- Achievement of targets relating to review/ renewal of limits of units.
- Observations in various Audit Reports and compliance thereof
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well