SBI - IT Security Expert (8-13 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/28
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis.
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
Place of Posting : Navi Mumbai
Selection Procedure :
- Online Written Test
Post : IT Security Expert
Grade : MMGS-III
Basic qualification (Compulsory): Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) /
M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute.
Certification (Compulsory): CISA Certification
- Minimum 8 years' of post basic qualification experience, out of which minimum 5 years of experience in IT Security as on 31.10.2020. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for the eligibility).
Specific Skill (Preferred):
- Hands on experience in Risk Assessment, IT Security, IT Production, IT Applications or IT Operations focused Control functions.
- Experience in a large corporation/BFSI preferred
Job Profile & KRA in Brief :
- Mitigating IT threats by gathering information and developing plans, Monitoring networks for security breaches, Training users on security protocols, developing best practices and security standards, Creating and testing disaster recovery procedures to keep IT running in the event of a security breach
- Responsible for reviewing internally developed applications, before they are deployed in to production environment
- Identify the vulnerabilities that can be exploited by potential malicious hacker
- The assessment of application consists of tools based testing, and manually testing with a web browser or designated client software
- The areas include but not limited to VAPT, Input validation, Access Control, Password Policy, Session Management, Authentication Mechanism, Encryption
- Understanding latest IT security tools/techniques
- Developing network security standards and guiding network design to meet corporate requirements
- Conducting network security assessments and monitoring DDOs, WAF, IDS, firewall, and SIEM systems
- Working with internal and external business partners on ensuring that IT infrastructure meet global network security standards
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our application and network, reporting issues and describing possible solutions.
- Design and maintain our security infrastructure.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Actively liaise with the development team to ensure secure architecture, thorough automated testing of all source code (e.g., via Test-Driven Development).
- Provide regular reports auditing our current services and latest changes, as well as our internal practices.
- Monitor our server traffic, ticketing and reporting unusual packets.
- Developing and designing security devices and software to ensure the safety of internal products and information
- Managing security measures for information technology system within a networked system
- Operating regular inspections of systems and network processes for security updates
- Conducting audit process for initiating security and safety measures and strategies
- Customizing access to information per rules and necessity
- Maintaining standard information security policy, procedure, and services
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.