SBI - IT Risk Manager (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
1. Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 06.09.2019 To 25.09.2019
2. Date of Online Test (Tentative): 20.10.2019 (only for Post Sl No. 1 to 24)
3. Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 10.10.2019 Onwards (only for Post Sl No. 1 to 24)
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis.
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : IT Risk Manager
Grade : MMGS-II
Age as on 30.06.2019 :
Maximum : 33
Selection Procedure :
- Online Written Test & Interview
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 30.06.2019 :
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc.(IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience as on 30.06.2019 :
- Minimum 5 years of post basic qualification experience in IT sector out of which minimum 2 years experience in IT Risk Management.
Specific Skill Required :
- Expertise in all aspects of Risk Management including identification, analysis, mitigation, reporting, awareness, Incident Management and Response, GRC, audit and compliance.
- Knowledge of risk assessment of Business and IT processes, BCP/DR, projects etc. and developing suitable mitigation plans for the same.
- Professional risk /security certification e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISA, CISM will be preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2, FFIEC and COBIT relevant security frameworks a must
- Strong understanding of current regulatory expectations for financial services organizations
- Familiarity with infrastructure, networking, security and software development processes
- Network & Infrastructure Architecture and Security (including network segmentation concepts, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions etc.)
- Systems Development (including SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
- Physical Security & Data Center Environmental Controls
- Knowledge of Hosted and Windows environments, Client Server Technology, Networks, Firewalls, SIEM and E-Commerce security risks.
- Experience using GRC management applications; experience with RSA-Archer application
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well