SBI - Investment Officer - Wealth Management Business Unit - Contractual Role (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Investment Officer
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Investment Officer
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 28
Max : 40
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Pan India
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Graduates/ Postgraduates from Government recognized University or Institution.
- Certification by NISM/CWM mandatory.
- CFP preferred.
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an investment officer/part of product team in Wealth Management organisation.
- Good knowledge of investments and markets across asset classes.
- Experience in managing client portfolios.
- Guiding clients on range of financial services products.
- Wide ranging experience across categories such as: MF, FI, Structured Products, Discretionary Portfolios.
- Strong focus on due diligence, quantitative technique and asset allocation.
- ASSISTING THE RELATIONSHIP MAANGER IN PROVIDING EXPERT OPINION REGARDING INVESTMENTS:
- Work closely with RMs for creation and implementation of their financial plans.
- Research and investment opportunities to determine relevance for clients.
- Guiding clients on investment products based on their needs and understanding of complex and structured products. Answer clients- questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies referred to by RMs.
- Research /create house view on investment products and market.
- Updating the RM team on latest developments and investment products.
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT:
a. Do a financial needs analysis and risk profiling for the clients in the portfolio.
b. Periodic portfolio reviews for all clients.
- Ensure AMFI, IRDA and NISM certification.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there