SBI - Head - Product/Investment & Research - Wealth Management Business Unit - Contractual Role (12-17 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Head (Product, Investment & Research)
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Head (Product, Investment & Research)
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 35
Max : 50
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Graduation/Post Graduation from
- Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
Other preferred qualification:
- Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in financial services, financial product development and private banking.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Wealth Management. (Total 12 years experience is inclusive of 8 years)
- Excellent knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Alternate Investments, Mutual Funds.
- Experience in Product Development and Structuring for Private Wealth Clients.
- Experience in managing a team of Officers at a National Level with Leading Banks/ Financial Institutions.
Job Profile & KRAs:
- Designing the Value Proposition for the Wealth Management Business.
- Responsible for Management of Research Team and Investment Team.
- Ensure High Quality of Research Reports for Clients with Proper Coverage.
- Ensure Product Benchmarking is conducted at Quarterly intervals
- Launch of Innovative and Superior Wealth Management Products after competitive Scanning and Benchmarking.
- Liaison with other Departments and Outside Agencies to have Best in Class Technology driven Solutions.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there