HR Business Partner at Sbimf.com
Views:67 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SBI Funds Management - Manager - Information Security Risk (5-10 yrs)
Title: Information Security - Risk and Compliance
Job Category: Permanent
Department/Group: Information Security
Location: Corporate Office
Travel Required: No
Reports To CISO
Position Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in information Security Risk Management initiatives
- Develop and execution of end to end third-party risk management program across enterprises
- Execution of IT Compliance Program for Information & Cyber Security Requirements (e.g. regulatory, ISO27001 standards, IT Act, UIDAI, CERT-In).
- Handle/assist internal and external IT/regulatory/compliance Audits.
- IT compliance assurance to related parties and supporting functions.
- Execution of security testing program and achieve compliance.
- Drive and execute Information Security awareness related activities.
- Drive Information Security projects/implementation & tracking its activities.
- Develop and Maintain Information Security Policies, Processes and standards/guidelines to address all applicable regulatory and ISO requirements.
Skills & Competencies
- Should have executed third party risk management program for enterprise.
- Should have experience in management of VA/PT program.
- Should have experience in deployment of various tools like DLP, Compliance tracker.
- Should have experience in implementing of ISO27001 for enterprise.
- Should be strong in driving compliance activities along with technical skills.
- Articulate & good verbal & written communication skills.
- Capability to drive activities with minimal guidance.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate / Postgraduate from known university
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of InfoSec
- Certifications like CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.