HR Business Partner at sbimf.com
Views:200 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
SBI Funds Management - Information Security Specialist (5-7 yrs)
Information Security Risk Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in information Security Risk Management initiatives
- Develop and execute end to end third-party risk management program across enterprises
- Execution of IT Compliance Program for Information & Cyber Security Requirements (e.g. regulatory, ISO27001 standards, IT Act, UIDAI, CERT-In).
- Handle/ assist internal and external IT/ regulatory/ compliance Audits.
- IT compliance assurance to related parties and supporting functions.
- Execution of security testing program and achieve compliance.
- Drive and execute Information Security awareness related activities.
- Drive Information Security projects/ implementation & tracking its activities.
- Develop and Maintain Information Security Policies, Processes and standards/guidelines to address all applicable regulatory and ISO requirements.
Skills & Competencies
- Should have executed third party risk management program for enterprise.
- Should have experience in management of VA/PT program.
- Should have experience in deployment of various tools like DLP, Compliance tracker.
- Should have experience in implementing of ISO27001 for enterprise.
- Should be strong in driving compliance activities along with technical skills.
- Articulate & good verbal & written communication skills.
- Capability to drive activities with minimal guidance.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate / Postgraduate from known university
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of InfoSec
Certifications like CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor mandatory.