SBI - Faculty - Credit/Risk Management/International Banking Domain - Contractual Role (3-30 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/STU/2018-19/17
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEE: from 04.03.2019 to 24.03.2019
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on contract basis.Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)
Age (as on 01.04.2018) :
Min : 28
Max : 55
Selection Procedure : Shortlisting & Interview followed by a Demo Session on a given topic
Contract Period : Initially 3 years with interim renewal every year based on performance. Renewable for a further period of 2 years.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2018) : Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position
Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.04.2018) : Minimum 3 years of teaching experience (Preferably in relevant domain)
Likely Place of Posting : SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana
Job Profile :
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to training activity at the institute as under :
- Teaching subjects in the area of Risk Management/ Credit and International Banking across various programmes of the institute.
- Developing the capabilities of the officials of the Bank in managing the assignment in the area of Risk Mgmt. Credit and International Banking.
- Identifying the training need gaps in Risk Management skills of the officials of the bank and co-designing and co-delivering training interventions in this area.
- Ensuring the upgradation of competence levels of participants by constantly bringing about improvements in the contents and methodology of the training programme.
- Developing and imparting training programme/ workshops in various areas of Risk Management, Credit & IB as per standard practice.
- Setting in place training evaluation methods, seeking feedback and initiating appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring smooth conduct of various workshops, seminars, conclaves and programmes at the institute.
- Ensuring that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation in the follow up of the best and new practices.
- Promoting the programs in appropriate forums in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in training.
- To Conduct cutting edge research on topics of relevance to BFSI sector, Credit, Risk, IB and present them in prestigious seminars and make publications in reputed journals, on behalf of the Bank.
- To teach subjects in the area of Risk Management/ Credit/ IB across various programmes of the institute.
- To develop and impart training programme in various areas of Risk management/ Credit/ IB of the institute.
- To set in place training evaluation methods, seek feedback and initiate appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
- To ensuring smooth conduct of various workshops, conclaves, seminars, and programmes at the institute.
- To ensure that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation in the follow up of the best and new practices.
- To promote programs in appropriate forums in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in training in the field.