SBI - Faculty - Contractual Role - State Bank Institute Of Leadership (3-8 yrs)
Recruitment of specialist cadre officers in State Bank Of India on contract basis.
Advertisement no. CRPD/SCO-STU/2020-21/17.
Online registration of application & payment of fee: from 23. 6. 2020 to 13. 7. 2020.
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer post on contract basis.
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata
Contract Period : Initially for 3 years, with interim review every year based on performance. After initial contract, contract renewable at annual intervals for 2 years
Educational Qualification (as on 01.04.2020) :
- Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.
- Preference will be given to those having MBA with teaching experience in the Executive Education Domain alongwith Ph.D. degree.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55%
Other qualifications: Preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualifications and certifications in thier respective domains.
Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.04.2020) :
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
- Preference will be given to those having proven executive teaching experience at educative institutions.
Specific skills required: Proactive with exceptional teaching abilities and strong communication skills.
Suggested Place of Posting : State Bank Institute of Leadership (SBIL), Kolkata
Job Profile :
The selected candidate will actively participate in and contribute to training activity at the institute as under:
- Developing the leadership capabilities of the Top/ Senior Executives of the Bank/ other Banks and FIs who will be coming to SBIL for training.
- Teaching subjects in the area of his/ her domain across various programmes of the institute.
- Engaging in academic administration activities as and when required by the institute.
- Identifying the training need gaps of the Top/ Senior Executives of the Bank and co-designing and co-delivering training interventions.
- Ensuring upgradation of competence levels of participants by constantly bringing about improvements in the contents and methodology of training programmes.
- Developing and imparting training programme/ workshops in various areas of leadership development.
- Setting in place training evaluation methods, seeking feedback and initiating appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring smooth conduct of various workshops, conclaves and programmes at the institute.
- Ensuring that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation and best practices in the area of their domain.
- Promoting the institute and marketing the programs of the institute in appropriate forums in BFSI sector to build the Institute brand inorder to achieve maximum effectiveness in training.
- To conduct cutting edge research on topics of relevance to BFSI sector, Leadership, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Technology, Strategy and present them in prestigious seminars and make publications in reputed journals, on behalf of the Bank.
- To teach subjects in the area of his/ her domain across various programmes of the institute.
- To develop and impart training programme/ workshops in various areas of leadership development.
- To set in place training evaluation methods, seek feedback and initiate appropriate corrective measures where necessary on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure smooth conduct of various workshops, conclaves and programmes at the institute.
- To ensure that the right types of training are imparted with continuous updation and best practices in the area of their domain.
- To promote the institute and market the programms of the Institute in appropriate forums in BFSI sector to build the Institute brand in order to achieve maximum effectiveness in training."
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there