SBI - Executive - Credit Monitoring - CA - Contractual Role (0-4 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR & CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO : CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees : from 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019
- State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Executive(Credit Monitoring)
Regular/ Contractual : Contractual
Age as on 01.12.18 :
Min : 22 Yrs
Max : 30 Yrs
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.12.2018) - Chartered Accountant
Post qualification Experience (As on 01.12.2018) :
- Preference will be given to person having post qualification experience in corporate/ SME Credit as an Executive in supervisory/ management role in Schedule Commercial Bank/ Associate or Subsidiary of a Schedule Commercial Bank OR In a Public sector or listed Financial Institution/ Company
Likely place of posting : The discretion of Bank.
Job Profile :
- To carry out post-sanction credit monitoring activity.
- Analysis of data generated in the post sanction monitoring tool.
- To analysis and prepare report for improvement of the assets quality of the Bank.
- Analysis of data from external sources and its implication on assets quality
- % of adaption of analytical tool across the Bank's portfolio.
- Maintenance of TAT.
- To create and submission of various reports to operative functionaries and top management.
- Design & Update of various dashboards
- Analysis of emerging market trends and its applications to Bank's credit portfolio.