SBI - Deputy Manager - System Officer (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/22
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES : FROM 18.09.2020 TO 08.10.2020
- State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following post of SCO.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post : Deputy Manager - System Officer
Grade : Regular - MMGS II
Age as on 30.06.2020 : 24 - 32 years
Selection Process : Shortlisting & Interview
Place of Posting : Navi Mumbai
Educational Qualification (as on 30.06.2020) : B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/IT/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
Experience (on 30.06.2020) :
- Minimum 3 years of overall (post basic education qualification) experience in related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Financial sector/ Bank/ NBFC/ Insurance/Investment firms.
Specific skills required : (Preferred)
- 2+ year experience with programming languages frequently used in data science (R/Python)
- 1+ year experience in Java.
- Familiarity with cloud-based application/service development.
- 2+ years- experience in Relational Databases OR any NoSQL databases including Graph databases.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a multi-cultural and geographically distributed product development team.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and demonstrating an exceptional drive towards delivery.
- Experience in data extraction and its validation
- Experience of working in a project environment as a developer
Job Profile :
- Designing and implementation of Big data scalable workflow systems using Big Data Technologies
- Deliver new functionality for the internal production platform and the client delivery platform.
- Closely collaborate with Product Management, Business, Quality Assurance, Data Operation and IT Infrastructure
- Designing and implementation of new technology and internal production platform.
- Data extraction/Development and automation of Dashboard.
- Implementation/regular monitoring and follow up of security at department.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.