SBI - Deputy Manager - Statistician (5-10 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR & CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: from 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : Deputy Manager (Statistician)
Grade : MMGSII
Regular/ Contractual : Regular
Age as on 01.12.18 :
Max: 42 Yrs
Educational Qualifications ((As on 01.12.2018) :
- Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent (The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/ part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be recognised/ approved by Govt., Govt. Bodies/AICTE)
Other Qualification: Candidates having M.Phil./Ph.D. in same field(Statistics) will be preferred.
Post qualification Experience (As on 01.12.2018) :
Essential Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification experience as a Statistician/Executive in Supervisory/ Management Role in:
i. Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Associate or subsidiaries of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Major Private Sector Bank,
ii. In a Public Sector or Listed Financial Institution/ Company.
Candidates having experience in data validation, analysis and reporting to Top Management will be preferred.
Specific skills: Good Analytical Skills
Likely place of posting : Mumbai or any other Centre at the discretion of the Bank.
Job Profile :
Handling large data and quick analysis & report to the Top Management.
- Analyzing/ Forecasting Business and Pro- tability parameters and projecting various parameters making short and long term planning for the Bank.
- Collection of several data points/Reports from various external sources and carrying out comparative analysis and preparation of reports.
- Attending to queries from RBI/ GOI/ IBA/ BBB etc. through quick compilation of requisite data and Reporting the same in a time bound manner.
- Carrying out comparative analysis of performance of Peer Banks both in private and public sector and putting up the same to the Top Management periodically.
- Calculation and analysis of Bank's Market share in Business and several products on a regular basis.
- Calculation and Analysis of Productivity ratios, Financial ratios and other business ratios on a regular basis.
- Preparing various presentations/ documents relating to Bank's Quarterly result along with their analysis and validation.
- Responsible for Data mining and its interpretation. Portfolio Analysis using software techniques.
- Preparation/validation of all Board Memoranda.
- Preparation of Market Share Report on a regular basis.
- Data collection, analysis, validation and preparation of presentations.
- Contribution to the preparation of Monthly Performance PPT to CENMAC.
- Analysis of YOA, COD, NIM and Productivity ratios.
- Preparation of Financial Calendar.
- Quarterly preparation of presentations to the Board, Analysts and Press etc.
- Automation of daily reports
- Timely submission of reports to various stakeholders
- Miscellaneous statistics.