SBI - Deputy Manager - Marketing (2-7 yrs)
Recruitment of specialist cadre officers in State Bank Of India on regular basis
Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/14
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 22.12.2020 To 11.01.2021
State Bank of India invites on-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/career
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter for online Examination and "acquaint yourself" booklet should be downloaded by entering registration number and
password/date of birth from the Bank's website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post & Grade : Deputy Manager (Marketing) (MMGS-II)
Selection Procedure : Online Written Test - cum - Interaction
Place of Posting : Across the country (CAG/CCG/ Branches at major Centres)
Skills / Other Qualification :
a) Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
b) Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
c) product marketing and management skills.
d) Campaign management, event and sponsorship skills.
Work Experience Required :
As on 31.10.2020:
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as an executive in supervisory / Management Role in the field of marketing of digital and other financial products in a :
a) Scheduled Commercial Bank or
b) Public sector or listed Financial Institution / Company.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in marketing (with technical and finance background).
- To visit Corporates/ Institutions and Govt. Departments (State, Central & Quasi) for marketing of Digital & Transaction Banking Products / Services. Making presentations to clients and follow up subsequently.
- To strategize marketing for various Transaction & Payment Business products of the Bank and in turn support business.
- To strategize the Cross Functional Marketing of Digital Products.
- To prepare presentations for D&TB product and services as per the customization desired by the client.
- To prepare database of potential customers (both banking with SBI or otherwise).
- To prepare business proposals for approval of sanctioning authorities.
- To maintain internal liaison for project implementation, payments, operations, systems, clients services teams at multiple locations.
- To ensure for delivery of income (fee and float) and other targets allotted.
- To co-ordinate and conduct clients meeting and garner business through D & TB products.
- Fee Income for D & TB - Marketing Clients
- Float Income for D & TB - Marketing Clients.
- New client acquisition for D & TB - Marketing.
- Review / Renewal of proposals for D & TB - Marketing.
- Total turnover of D & TB - Marketing Clients.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.