SBI - Deputy Manager - Chartered Accountant (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2021-22/ 06
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates).
Place of Posting - Mumbai (Bank reserves the right to post anywhere in India as per its requirement.)
Post: Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant)
Education : Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt)
Experience : Minimum 3 years post qualification experience (as on 01.02.2021) in Supervisory capacity in any Financial Institution/ Corporate/ Bank
- Ensure timely preparation of Standalone accounts of SBI/ Consolidated Financial Statements of SBI Group in accordance with Accounting Stannard- s/ RBI Guidelines for SBI Group.
- Preparation of Final Consolidated Financial Statements as per Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS).
- Implementation/ compliance of RBI/ GOI/ Income Tax/ GST guidelines and ensuring necessary system development in this regard.
- Timely filing of Preparation of various returns under Income Tax/ GST. Timely response and action on various notices issued by Direct/ Indirect Tax Departments. Generation of Tax related certificates centrally in a timely manner for all customers, vendors, employees and pensioners.
- Providing opinions / clarifications on tax/accounting related matters.
- Preparation of data as required by SEBI/ RBI/ Tax Authorities.
- Knowledge of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Statements (IFCoFR), implementation/ monitoring / improvement of IFCoFR in the Bank.
- Discussions & analysis with Bank's auditors/ consultant regarding peculiar tax/ accounting matters.
- Analysis and preparation of documentation on amendments in direct/ Indirect tax legislation and their impact on the Bank. Proper implementation and compliance of such amendments in the Bank is also to be ensured through necessary system developments and circular instructions to branches/ offices.
- Timely Resolution of the TDS/ GST related customer complaints.
- Liaison with IT/ GST/ RBI/ ICAI for Tax/ GST/ Accounting/ IFCoFR and Financial Reporting issues.
- Creating awareness about TDS/ GST/ IFRS/ IFCoFR among branches and other offices
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.