SBI - Deputy General Manager - Legal - NCLT - Contractual Role (17-25 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS ON REGULAR & CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO : CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees : from 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019
- State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Post : DGM(NCLT)
Regular/ Contractual : Contractual
Age as on 01.12.18 :
Min : 42 Yrs
Max : 62 Yrs
Educational Qualifications (As on 01.12.2018) :
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years course and left after 3 years are not eligible)
- Post graduate degree in Law will be preferable.
Post qualification Experience (As on 01.12.2018) :
- Should have practiced as Advocate for a minimum period of 3 years and Minimum Service of 17 years as law officer in Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank or Financial Institution or Asset Reconstruction Company or Combined experience in Law Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank and Asset Reconstruction Company and having extensive experience in Recovery and Rehabilitation.
- The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council
Likely place of posting : Mumbai
Job Profile :
- Analyzing, drawing & negotiating various kinds of agreements including Resolution Agreements/ Sale Agreements for Financial Assets/ Inter Creditor agreements etc.
- Drawing of Loan Restructure Documents/ Master Debt Recast and Restructuring Agreement etc.
- Offering opinion on restructuring of Corporate/ Infrastructure projects under prevalent legal provisions.
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing Sector Specific Concession. Agreement with various Authorities and the impact/ repercussions thereof.
- Familiarity with Insolvency Laws, Debt Recovery Laws, SARFAESI Act and current trends, updates and issues in the field.
- Guiding and advising sectoral teams, branches and other functionaries on queries regarding legal matters as and when required.
- Verifying the legal correctness of Information memorandum (IM) and other such documents and guiding the operational units whenever necessary.
- Handling matters relating to Corporate Debt Restructuring/ Strategic Debt Restructuring/ Scheme for Strategic Structuring of Stressed Assets (S for A) and other forms of restructuring.
- Vetting a Resolution Plan particularly in the context of provisions of IBC related law/ judgments.
- Knowledge in laws relating to Take-Over/ Merger/ Amalgamation of Corporates.
- Following up all the Insolvency, Debt Recovery cases
- To assist in empanelment of lawyers, insolvency professionals etc.
- Handling any other matter referred to for legal opinion/ advice.
- Any other work/ responsibility that may be assigned, from time to time, by the Bank