SBI - Defence Banking Advisor - Para Military Forces - Contractual Role (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF DEFENCE BANKING ADVISOR (PARA MILITARY FORCES)
SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-DBA (PM)/2018-19/11
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: FROM 04.12.2018 TO 25.12.2018
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officer for the post of Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces) on contract basis.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website
https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Post : Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces)
User Department : PBU
Grade : On Contractual
Eligibility Criteria :
Retired in the rank of :
a) ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers)
b) 3 years working experience in Central Armed Police Force / Para Military Force.
Role Expectations & KRAs :
- To liaise with Paramilitary Forces Headquarters for expanding the relationship between Paramilitary Forces and SBI at the institutional level and also increasing the spread of Bank's Paramilitary Salary Package (PMSP) with their personnel including officers.
- Arranging for meeting with Paramilitary Forces HQ when senior functionaries of SBI have to call on them.
- Acting as one point of contact for the Paramilitary Forces HQ etc. for complaint redressal.
- Assisting SBI in identifying locations for branch expansion and also for setting up ATMs.
- Generating and following up of business leads and also furnishing the Bank with the contact particulars of various units/regiments for communicating with them locally by our Circles/networks/RBOs wherever required.
- Assisting SBI in placing advertisements in the Paramilitary Forces- in-house magazine as and when they are published.
- Coordinating with circle DBA for marketing PMSP/ other Institutional business and handling complaints.
- Any other task assigned by his reporting authority.
- DBA will report to the General Manager (Govt. Business unit), If the position of GM(PBU) is vacant or not posted CGM (Personal Banking)/ GM (Personal Banking), Corporate Centre will decide to whom DBA will report.
- The advisor should not represent the Bank directly in any negotiations nor exercise any administrative, financial or disciplinary powers.