SBI - Defence Banking Advisor - Navy (10-28 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/11
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2022 TO 13.07.2022
State Bank of India invites online application from Indian Citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on Banks website https://bank.sbi/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted / qualified candidates). The Call letter / advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post - Defence Banking Advisor-Navy
Nature of Engagement - Contractual
Age in years As on Cut-off Date - Maximum 62 (As on Cut-off Date 01.05.2022)
Experience (As on Cut-off Date) - Retired in the rank of Vice Admiral / Rear Admiral from Indian Navy
Selection Process - Shortlisting cum Interaction
Place of Posting- (Suggested) - New Delhi
(Place of posting is only indicative, selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.)
Post Sr. No.1.Defence Banking Advisor (Navy)
Experience (As on 01.05.2022) Retired in the rank of Vice Admiral / Rear Admiral from Indian Navy
Job Profile / Role & Responsibilities:
1. To liaise with Navy and Indian Coast Guard Headquarters / other Navy and Indian Coast Guard Units for expanding the relationship between Navy, Indian Coast Guard forces and SBI at the institutional level and also increasing the spread of Banks Defence Salary Package (DSP) and Indian Coast Guard Salary package with their personnel including officers.
2. Arranging for meeting with Navy and Indian Coast Guard HQ/ Command HQ/ other Units etc. when senior functionaries of SBI have to call on them.
3. Acting as single point of contact (SPOC) for the Navy HQ and Indian Coast Guard HQ etc. for complaint redressal.
4. Assisting SBI in identifying locations for branch expansion and also for setting up of ATMs/ e-lobbies etc.
5. Generating and following up of business leads and furnishing the contact particulars of various units/ regiments to the Bank for communicating with them locally by our Circles/ Networks/ RBOs whenever required.
6. Assisting SBI in placing advertisements in the Army's in-house magazines as and when published.
7. Co-ordinate with Circle DBA for marketing DSP, ICGSP and other institutional business and handling of complaints.
8. Any other tasks assigned from time to time.
9. DBAs will report to Chief General Manager (Personal Banking) at Corporate Centre. For day to day working he/she shall work in co- ordinating with DGM (Salary Package Accounts) at Corporate Centre.
10. The Advisor not to represent the Bank directly in any negotiations nor exercise any administrative, financial or disciplinary powers.
REMARKS : Job Profile mentioned above is illustrative. Jobs, in addition to the above mentioned, may be assigned by the Bank from time to time for the above post.
1) Growth in Number of new DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP accounts / CASA related Assets and Liabilities / Cross Selling.
2) Negotiating with defence canteens for installation of POS machines. No. of POS machines installed in Canteens with direct intervention of DBA / CDBA.
3) Participation during Durbars / Sainik Sammelans and Conferences.
4) Instrumental in getting Regimental Funds and other deposit accounts.
5) Liaising / Networking with defence and paramilitary HQs / Units. Organizing meetings with our CMC members.
6) Recommendation for a) New ATMs b) Relocation of ATMs c) E-corners d) Opening of new branches etc.
7) Steps taken to ensure conversion of existing Savings accounts of Defence / Paramilitary personnel to DSP/ CAPSP.
8) Actions / corrective actions initiated by the DBA/ CDBA to promote DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP. This includes migration of DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP accounts from other banks.
9) Number of Civil Defence Establishments & Employees covered under CGSP.
10) Facilitation of setting up of Help Desks for salary account opening at Regimental / Recruitment centers and for cross selling purpose - Cross Selling activities particularly to officer rank.
11) Facilitation in the claim lodging process of PAI by the claimants of deceased personnel of Defence and Paramilitary. This includes providing necessary guidelines to the claimants. Driving the awareness about PAI(covering claim process) at Defence and Paramilitary units to reduce claim rejection.
12) Others like negotiating with Defence Authority for other Business / services viz. e-procurement, e auction, school fee collection.
13) Timely Submission of Visit Reports / Follow up of Action Points to the reporting Authority.
Contract Period and other Terms & Conditions:
Selected candidate will be engaged for a period of 2 years initially. On completion of the contract period, DBAs aged 64 years or less with satisfactory health condition can be considered for re-engagement for a maximum period of two more years at Bank's discretion, but within the outer limit of 65 years of age for engagement. Either party can terminate the contract by serving one month's notice period. Leave of 30 days per year permitted which, if not availed, will get lapsed at the end of the year.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.