SBI - Circle Defence Banking Advisor (10-20 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2022-23/11
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2022 TO 13.07.2022
State Bank of India invites online application from Indian Citizen for appointment to the following posts.
Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on Banks website https://bank.sbi/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted / qualified candidates). The Call letter / advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post - Circle Defence Banking Advisor
Nature of Engagement - Contractual
Age in years As on Cut-off Date - Maximum 60 (As on Cut-off Date 01.07.2022)
Experience (As on Cut-off Date) - Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier
Selection Process - Shortlisting cum Interaction
Place of Posting- (Suggested) - Kolkata Pune Lucknow
(Place of posting is only indicative, selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.)
Post Sr. No.4. Circle Defence Banking Advisor
Experience (As on 01.07.2022): Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier.
Job Profile / Role & Responsibilities :
1. Liaising with local Divisions / Regimental Centers / Regiments / Brigade Head Quarters / Medical Units etc. as well as local units of other Defence Forces / Central Armed Police Forces for expanding the relationship between Army / other Forces and SBI at the Institutional level and also increasing the spread of our DSP with their personnel including officers. In addition, the job will include the following.
a) Dealing with any localized issues
b) Conducting mass account opening / loan campaigns in large cantonments. Participating in their monthly Darbars / Sainik Sammelans etc.
c) Ensuring that the accounts of all new PBOR recruits in Regimental Centers are tapped including pension accounts and terminal benefits of Pensioners.
d) Arranging of Account Opening for Officer Cadets at various Academics, Training Institutions and other places where they report.
e) Arranging to conduct awareness programs for pensioners on investment opportunities for investing their terminal benefits.
f) Coordination for installation of POS machines in CSD Canteens / URCs.
g) Overall Supervision of redesign and re-designation of Defence Banking Branches.
h) Active marketing for migrating of salary/ pension accounts form other Banks to SBI.
i) Active marketing for special tie-ups and schemes for DSP account holders.
2. Arranging for meeting with commanding officers of the above formations when senior functionaries of SBI have to call on them.
3. Acting as one point of contact for the Army / Navy / Air Force / paramilitary establishments for complaint redressal.
4. Assisting SBI in identifying locations for branch expansion and also for setting up ATMs.
5. Identifying training needs of Captive branches.
6. Arranging Presentations at Command HQ / Regimental Centers / Defence Units.
7. Generating and following up of business leads and also furnishing the Bank with the contact particulars of various units / regiments for communicating with them locally by our Circle / Networks / RBOs whenever required.
8. Assisting SBI in placing advertisements in the Armys in-house magazine as and when they are published.
9. Coordinating with DBA at corporate level for marketing DSP/other institutional business and handling complaints.
10. Any other task assigned by his reporting authority
11. CDBA will report to the General Manager (Network), but for day to day working he will work in coordination with DGM / AGM (PBBU) of the network.
12. The CDBA should not represent the Bank directly in any negotiations nor exercise any administrative, financial or disciplinary powers.
REMARKS : Job Profile mentioned above is illustrative. Jobs, in addition to the above mentioned, may be assigned by the Bank from time to time for the above post.
1) Growth in Number of new DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP accounts / CASA related Assets and Liabilities / Cross Selling.
2) Negotiating with defence canteens for installation of POS machines. No. of POS machines installed in Canteens with direct intervention of DBA / CDBA.
3) Participation during Durbars / Sainik Sammelans and Conferences.
4) Instrumental in getting Regimental Funds and other deposit accounts.
5) Liaising / Networking with defence and paramilitary HQs / Units. Organizing meetings with our CMC members.
6) Recommendation for a) New ATMs b) Relocation of ATMs c) E-corners d) Opening of new branches etc.
7) Steps taken to ensure conversion of existing Savings accounts of Defence / Paramilitary personnel to DSP/ CAPSP.
8) Actions / corrective actions initiated by the DBA/ CDBA to promote DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP. This includes migration of DSP / CAPSP / ICGSP accounts from other banks.
9) Number of Civil Defence Establishments & Employees covered under CGSP.
10) Facilitation of setting up of Help Desks for salary account opening at Regimental / Recruitment centers and for cross selling purpose - Cross Selling activities particularly to officer rank.
11) Facilitation in the claim lodging process of PAI by the claimants of deceased personnel of Defence and Paramilitary. This includes providing necessary guidelines to the claimants. Driving the awareness about PAI (covering claim process) at Defence and Paramilitary units to reduce claim rejection.
12) Others like negotiating with Defence Authority for other Business / services viz. e-procurement, e auction, school fee collection.
13) Timely Submission of Visit Reports / Follow up of Action Points to the reporting Authority.
Contract Period and other Terms & Conditions:
Selected candidate will be engaged for a period of 2 years initially. On completion of the contract period, CDBAs aged 62 years or less with satisfactory health condition can be considered for re-engagement for a maximum period of two more years at Bank's discretion. Either party can terminate the contract by serving one month's notice period. Leave of 30 days per year permitted which, if not availed, will get lapsed at the end of the year.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there.