SBI - Central Research Team Support Role - Wealth Management Business Unit - Contractual Role (3-8 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS
FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS UNIT
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the post of Central Research Team (Support)
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
Post : Central Research Team (Support)
Age as on (01/03/2020) :
Min : 25
Max : 35
Contract period 5 years (including a probation period of one year.
Place of Posting : Mumbai
Selection Process : Shortlisting, One or more rounds of Personal/Telephone / Video Interview & CTC Negotiation
Educational Qualification (As on 01/03/2020) :
- Graduates/ Postgraduates in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution
Post qualification work experience (As on 01/03/2020) :
Candidate should have minimum work experience of 3 years in financial services providing support to Research/ Publications departments.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word, Outlook.
- Candidate should have inclination to undertake research by reading various reports or websites.
- Candidate should be able to support Research team by aggregating and providing support for analysing
- Role will include creating and updating excel worksheets related to: Macro Economy, Stock & Sector research, Fixed Income research, creating portfolio review templates etc.
- Creating and updating excel worksheets related to:
a. Macro Economy
b. Stock & Sector research
c. Fixed Income research
d. Mutual Fund, PMS & another products research
e. Model portfolios
- Creating portfolio review templates which are used in order to support Investment Counsellors and Relationship Managers
- Preparing portfolio review templates and to support Investment Counsellors Relationship Managers.
- To work closely with the research team in terms of designing as well as rolling out daily, weekly, monthly publications / presentations on regular basis.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.