SBI Card - DVP - Media Planning/Activations & Communication - Card & Payment Services (9-13 yrs)
Role Purpose: Manage Media planning and buying, Retail activation programs and communication management for allocated verticals.
1.Define & implement Media Strategy for SBI Card basis strong understanding of organization priorities and brand objectives
2. Create Annual Media Calendar & manage media budgets
3. Manage, control and optimize media activities and budgets across channels like TV, Print, Radio, Out-of-home, Cinema with key focus on developing effective plans with optimum reach & frequency
4. Manage Media agency and ensure proper execution of campaign from beginning to end with proper monitoring reports at decided intervals, along with maintaining cost efficiency across mediums
5. Keep track of activities being done in the market by competition as well as key developments in other industries
6. Ensure strict adherence to Business Processes and conduct entire project management following the defined steps and stages
7. Manage & maintain accurate budgets, payments funnel and auditable records
8. Plan and execute publication of mandatory organization information like Financial results, Notices, AGM communication etc. Lead end to end management - from creating information layout, translations to media planning and release.
1. Define and drive Retail Activation Strategy & Annual Plans in line with the marketing and business objectives- Lead and manage one of the biggest retail activation programme across industries - an award winning activity with 1000+ kiosks & promo tables installed & managed across 120+ cities, which support sales teams to source new customers for all core & co-brand credit cards
2. Create unique design language and producing Kiosks that improve perception and recall for the brand
3. Provide insights and plans on opportunities for large volume activations
4. Define robust processes that lead to seamless implementation of large scale and complex projects to ensure consistent experience
5. Ensure high level of control on retail operations ensuring quality, speed, accuracy & cost efficiency
6. Manage cross-functional interdependencies that are critical to the success of the program
7. Manage selection, staffing, payment terms & agreements and SOPs for all agencies
Brand Communication :
1. Lead and manage advertising/ communication projects as assigned for multiple functions
2. Ensure effective development of communication strategy and creative elements, to be able to deploy to customers, to meet business and marketing objectives
3. Maintain strong control over ensuring all brand guidelines are being adhered to across channels - internal teams as well as external agencies"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.