Talent Acquisition at SBI Card
Views:3163 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SBI Card - Deputy Vice President - Product Management - Travel Partnerships (10-12 yrs)
Job Title DVP- Product Management -Travel Partnerships
Reporting Senior Vice President Marketing
Level Vice President
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible for Acquisition Strategy including Sales planning and strategic implementation for travel cards acquisition through different sales channels
- Managing database and enhancing opportunity size for new acquisition - Data Mining
- Strategize, develop and enhance the relationship with senior stakeholders of partners
- Ensure quarterly reviews with the steering committee of each partner followed up by action taken the report
- Continuously working on the product modification and upgrading product feature
- Launch marketing initiatives to increase partner spends and enhance revenue per cardholder
- Developing and providing customized services/solution for products in the travel portfolio and ensure regulatory compliances
- Deeper engagement Partners to Enhance the value proposition of existing travel products
- Responsible for P&L for all products in the travel portfolio and ensure all cost are within MOU budgets
- Lead cross-functional teams for technical and operational readiness for the launch of new processor integrations with partners
- Managing branding and communication for the proposed products and the complete life cycle management of the products.
Skills Required o Minimum 10 to 12 years of progressive experience in product management in the financial service industry
- Excellent execution and Analytical skills
- Strong bias for action
- Ability to think and be creative with new ideas
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships to create synergies
- Proven experience in launching of new products delivering effective, creative and innovative products
- Proven ability to operate successfully across multiple groups and business owners.
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- MBA or PG degree from any reputed and recognized university/institution Tier
- Overall work experience of 10 to 12 years
- Proven experience and understanding the credit card industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.