Talent Acquisition at SBI Card
Views:1917 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
SBI Card - Assistant Vice President - Telesales/Cross Sell Process - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
- Deliver on planned telemarketing sales volume & conversion for identified Insurance & Cross-sell products which currently includes Insurance, Card Protection Plan, Upgrade, Cross-sell, Credit Line Increase, Easy Bill Pay, Add-on Cards, Card Retention etc. Budgeting, planning & forecasting for the complete process.
- Responsible for managing a team of 400 tele-callers with different vendors for different processes with help of 3 FTE Managers. Expected scale up within the current year to 700 tele-callers.
- Responsible for achieving defined ratios & metrics for processes Connect Rate, Contact Rate, Conversion, Sales Per Day, Churn/Attempt Rate etc.
- Ensure meeting all Quality, compliance & regulatory norms with respect to individual products & sales processes. IRDA, RBI, TRAI etc. norms.
- Ensure smooth vendor onboarding of new vendors. Partner/Vendor management for respective processes. Ensure all SLAs with vendors are being met.
- Responsible for formulating & publishing all required MIS/reports/trackers on respective tele-calling processes performance. Presentation to senior management on a periodic basis on process performance.
- Responsible for formulating right incentive plan customized to each process aimed at increasing the sales, productivity along adherence to necessary quality & compliance metrics.
- Responsible for delivering on all key Quality & Internal Control metrics defined for respective processes
- Cancellations, Complaints, Mis-sell, Quality scorecards, Fatal error report etc.
- Responsible for achieving defined TAT & benchmarks for Hiring & Attrition
- Wok with a vendor to create a consistent hiring pool, track EWS for attrition, Formulating right assessment tools for hiring etc.
- Responsible for achieving defined TAT & benchmarks for Onboarding & Training
- Creating onboarding training template, refresher pieces of training, on the job training, coaching programs for new joiners, performance monitoring for new joiners, special campaigns for new joiners etc.
- Responsible for formulating Dialer Strategy along with vendor customized to each process. Prepare dialer report formats & track the dialer performance very closely.
- Vendor Management - Complete Invoicing & reconciliation, Reporting, Internal Vendor Reviews, Periodic reviews with SBI Card etc.
- Responsible for a driving vendor to roll out consistent engagement activities for tele-callers & support staff.
- Responsible for formulating periodic contest for processes to ensure over delivery of planned numbers.
- Full time MBA with Tier 1, 2, 3 college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.