SBI - Assistant Manager - Security Analyst (3-6 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/29
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of qualified candidates).
- The Call letter for online Examination and "Acquaint Yourself" booklet should be downloaded by entering registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank's website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
Post : Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)
Grade : JMGS-I
Selection Procedure : Online Written Test & Interview
Place of Posting : Mumbai OR Navi Mumbai
Educational Qualification :
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) as on 31.10.2020:
BE / BTech (in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communications) OR MCA/ MSc (Computer Science)/ MSc(IT) from recognized university
Qualification (Preferred) as on 31.10.2020:
i) MTech in Cyber Security/Cyber Forensics/Information Technology
ii)CEH/CISA/CISM/CRISK/CISSP/ISO 27001 LA
iii) SOC security technology certifications from OEM like SIEM/UEBA/SOAR/VM/DAM/PCAP/NBA
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience & Specific Skills :
- Candidate having post basic qualification experience as on 31.10.2020 in IT / IT Security / Information Security in Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI)/ Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)/ Financial technology (FinTech)/renowned MNCs will be preferred.
Note: Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility
Specific Skill (Preferred):
- Experience in BFSI sector in handling various Information Security roles.
Job Profile & KRA in Brief :
1. Be a L1 level personnel resource in various shifts of SOC to analysis of security logs and events collected by SOC from IT systems and security solutions deployed in the Bank.
2. Monitoring of alerts generated by technologies deployed in the SOC and taking appropriate action based on security policy and defined SOPs.
3. Customization of Reports, dashboards, SOC performance metric collection, writing security rules and security policies.
4. Troubleshooting first level of OS, network, software issues and system health related issues.
5. Vulnerability & penetration Testing, vulnerability closure, coordination and follow up with the asset owners.
6. Secure configuration document verification and implementation on SOC systems.
7. Closely collaborate with stakeholders in IT and others for day to day SOC related operations
8. Assessment of new applications and changes in existing applications, from security perspective.
9. Coordinating for security review of New Applications and Changes.
10. Risk assessment of network access request
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.