SBI - Assistant General Manager - Enterprise & Technology Architecture (14-19 yrs)
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/25
Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 18.09.2020 To 08.10.2020
- State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent)
Post : Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture)
Grade : SMGS-V
Selection Procedure : Short listing & Interview
Age as on 31.01.2020 : 45 Years Max
Place of Posting : Navi Mumbai (Place of posting is only indicative. The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in India.)
Educational Qualification & Certification :
Basic Qualification (Compulsory) :
- B.E./ B.Tech / MCA from a recognized University/ Institution.
- CS/IT Engg Graduate/ post graduate shall be preferred.
- MBA as an additional qualification is preferred.
Certification (Preferred) : TOGAF certification
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience :
- Minimum 14 years post basic qualification experience as on 31.01.2020 in IT field, out of which minimum 5 years' must be in IT architectural functions in Senior Executive Level position.
- Minimum 3 years experience in architectural functions in Banking and Financial Sector preferred. (Training & Teaching experience will not be counted for the eligibility).
Specific Skill (Preferred) as on 31.01.2020 :
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and design, including architecture frameworks such as TOGAF. Strong knowledge of technologies such as APIs, SOA, programming languages, cloud hosting practices and big data technologies.
- Agile/DevOPS experience and emerging technology trends.
- Hands on experience in building enterprise solutions with mature governance processes.
- Hands on experience in drawing architectural artefacts with modelling tools.
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Good listener who can navigate the organization and bring multiple stakeholders together to achieve strategic business goals.
Job Profile & KRA in Brief :
- Setting up technical standards, formulation of Enterprise Architecture (EA) Governance Framework
- Assist business strategy and accordingly drive technology strategy from an architecture perspective
- To provide technology architecture expertise and guidance across multiple business divisions & technology domains
- Driving technology strategy from an architecture perspective, across a portfolio of applications in the Bank, for resource optimization and Risk mitigation.
- Translating business requirements into specific system, application or process designs, including working with business personnel and executives to identify functional requirements.
- Define / maintain Target Architectures in Roadmaps
- Lead and/or assist efforts to scope and architect major change programs, leading strategic options analysis & proposing end-to-end solutions & highlighting trade-offs.
- Review ongoing designs of major programs to identify strategic opportunities and resolve design issues during delivery.
- Identify key technology enablers to optimize IT investment.
- Develop highly complex solutions that exemplifies quality optimization regarding reliability, availability, scalability, manageability, flexibility, usability /reusability and high performance.
- Deliver Architecture solutions in a Banking environment at the highest-level technical expertise
- Lead other IT Architects to provide effective consulting on complex projects including RFP technical evaluations for various business domain.
- Lead multifunctional teams in successful application of methodologies and architecture modelling tools
Confirmation Process : The selected candidate's performance will be evaluated through evaluation system and only successful candidates will be confirmed in Bank.
Selection Process :
- The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
- Shortlisting : Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview : Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.