HR at Sayone Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:154 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SayOne Technologies - Executive - Business Development (0-4 yrs)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
A Business Development Executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The business development executive would be reporting to the business development manager.
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/She should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all products and services offered by the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
Competencies and Skills Required:
1. Must possess strong customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Must have good negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Being proactive to achieve team goals and having good leadership skills
7. Must be detail oriented and an active listener
8. Ability to work under pressure and confidence to take up ambitious goals.
1. Full-time MBA Marketing graduates from an accredited university
2. Experience handling US/UK customers and proficiency in US/UK accents is desirable.
3. Willing to work flexible hours and give priority to customer convenience.
4. Prior customer handling experience would be a plus