Human Resource at Saveo Heathtech
Views:122 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Saveo - Compliance Manager (3-8 yrs)
The Compliance Manager is a knowledgeable compliance professional with familiarity with local and international legal compliance regulations. Compliance Manager Provides assurance & guidance to the organisation to balance compliance risks in order to enable access for patients. Compliance Manager is integral to ensure that employees perform their functions with the highest standards of integrity and that the organisation is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relevant to its operation.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining an effective business integrity compliance program and ensuring employees adherence to the Company's Code of Conduct and compliance policy.
- Ensure compliance with industry best practises including those relating to interactions with government officials, healthcare providers, healthcare professionals and patients.
- Review marketing, advertising campaign, promotional and training materials and programs to ensure compliance with internal policies and relevant external regulations.
- Provides an internal review of other corporate policies to ensure corporate consistency and integration with the company's philosophy.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining an effective corporate compliance program to ensure the Company's compliance with all applicable local health care and environmental laws and regulations.
- Develop, implement and oversee a robust risk management policy framework and program, with corporate governance and anti-corruption considerations at its core.
- Develops, revises, updates and maintains business integrity, risk and compliance policies, procedures and other written standards.
- Collaborates with other departments within the company in addressing their policies, procedures and other written standards relating to or impacting the Company's business integrity.
- Develops and maintains procedures for the handling and investigation of incidents. This will include compliance and business integrity related complaints.
- Promptly conducts investigations pursuant to complaints and allegations of ethical wrongdoing or conflicts of interest. Prepares written investigative reports as necessary.
- Maintain a relevant record of all incidents / complaints and resultant findings and follow up on action plan to ensure non repeat.
- Oversees the development and implementation of corporate ethics and conflict-of-interest training and conducts ethical decision-making training for employee's on ethics issues.
- Oversee training undertaken at all levels related to ethics, compliance.
- Acts as the focal point in organizing this activity and responsible for coordination of the strategy, framework, standards, and management of the Business continuity within the Company.
- Develop a framework to identify and assess third party risk in relationships with third parties, including contractors, agents and vendors, and ensure appropriate controls to manage those risks are implemented as required.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 3-4 plus years of experience in-house (pharmaceutical or medical device industry background is preferred) , ideally with exposure to statutory & internal audits.
- Experience developing and implementing compliance programs
- Self-starter, independent and able to take the initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Team player capable of leading and participating within cross-functional project teams to meet key milestones under tight timelines and stressful conditions
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently