Assistant Manager at Save Solutions
Views:775 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Save Solutions - Head - Risk & Audit (10-20 yrs)
Head - Risk & Audit
Job Description :
- Maintain High standard of process and quality in all branches
- Prepare of audit reports with detailed findings & practical recommendations to strengthen the overall process control of the company.
- Pre-Audit of all files to ensure that they are complying with the internal policies and processes of the organization
- Compliance with KYC regulations and Risk categorization of company as per internal KYC and risk policy adherence
- Responsible to give process, product, and system training in his/ her designated areas
- Effective resolution to issues related to Process / Product / Lending system.
- Review and analysis the service provider management, support, and operations
- Review the monitoring by credit teams performance and feedback process.
- Review all MISs, analysis branch audit reports and share with branches as well as their department head.
- Should be Technically savvy and can automate systems and process.
- Presenting the Critical issues and Analysis as and when required to management or concern department on Audit findings and taking the clarifications.
- Responsible to find out loophole in the process and make control check points
- Continual trend analysis of portfolio / originations to improve the process / policy.
- Leading the quarterly File Audit.
- Selection and approval of Sample size for File Audit.
- Audit execution on set parameters including system
- Publishing the Final Reports & presentation to Management.
- Responsible for planning & execution of approved audit plan & to ensure that audit appropriately address process related risk or concern.
Job Specification :
- Should have 10 to 20 years of experience in NBFC and MFI.
- Qualification required Post Graduation/ Graduation
- Good verbal & written skills
- Should have the drive to build & lead the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.