Talent Acquisition at Sattva Consulting
Views:888 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Sattva - Senior Engagement Manager - Impact Measurement & Advisory (10-15 yrs)
In this role, you will lead multi-stakeholder, complex and innovative Impact measurement and advisory projects, actively involved in the strategy formation for building the next growth phase for the business unit, expand markets for IMA and build positive and sustainable engagements with clients, and build a world-class team for delivery to enable high impact on the ground.
Key Accountabilities :
At Sattva, we believe in outcome-orientation in everything we do. The key responsibilities for this role will be the following:
- Lead and drive the successful execution of Impact Measurement and Advisory project(s), on the dimensions of impact, customer success and experience, and on-time, on-budget and on-quality delivery.
- Strategy to build the next phase of growth for IMA by expanding the markets segments, technology and products.
- Business ownership of the BU/sub-BU and build effective delivery models to achieve the outcomes of the projects.
- Build & establish credible relationships with the senior leadership of the client organization through a strategic understanding of the client and sector context.
- Build expertise in specific vertical and horizontal focus areas that strengthen IMA capabilities to deliver value to our clients.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are excited by to lead assessments and research studies, create knowledge products that contribute to informed decision-making and action for CSRs and have the following profile:
- Between 10-15 years of business management/consulting/advisory experience in the social impact space.
- Advanced degree in economics or MBA is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge in research, assessments, data analytics and minimum 5 years of experience working on monitoring, evaluation and learning in the social impact sector.
- Experience of using monitoring and evaluation systems across a wide range of indicators for the social sector.
- Strong client engagement skills - should have direct experience of working with senior and CXO level leaders.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of leading complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards.
- Experience of working with teams across levels and functions and building A+ teams.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Strong alignment with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime.
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn